• One SIM, multiple profiles, multiple networks, never swap over the air configuration, etc.
• More than 200 countries in the world with multiple networks per country
• One bundle out of which usage on different networks is covered
• One administration
• Rates based on total volumes, not only yours
The SIM is the device which authenticates to the telco and as such assigns the type of connectivity : the profile. The introduction of the eUICC SIM
separates the physical SIM from the profile. Think of an already existing- future of a SIM being embedded (as software) in a device by the manufacturer of that specific device.
The eUICC SIM Card is available, as one of the first, with Skymond Mobile!
The eUICC SIM
is becoming the standard (it has been aproved by the GSMA
); Skymond Mobile can supply you today.
You won’t have to change the SIM cards anymore and experience less distribution costs, less support issues and more continuity in all services.Easy Subscription Management Over the AirThe Subscription Manager bridges the gap between the global demands of end users and the local services of operators. Dynamically changing profiles offers end users substantial strategically advantages.- Elimination of exchanging SIM's for configuration and/or subscription reasons
- Customer has control over selection of connectivity partner and its costs
- Introducing 'interoperability', which enables adding and deleting unique operator profiles to the eUICC SIM
- No difficult and delayed integrations, only the API for billing
- Customers can select their preferred PLMN listTechnical and Operational Benefits
- APIs, browsers, Internet connectivity, M2M, interfaces for high speed and NFCas well as remote management
- Two different IMSI active in one country with fall back
- No extended latencies because there is no roaming with international IMSI's.
- Connecion to all local MNO's around the world
- When in roaming partners are preferred roaming partners from the specific telecoms zone
- Subscription Manager based contracts are always competitive because there are no 'roaming partner' chains involved
- This influences both pricing and agreement complexity
- If connectivity is broken a new profile can be assigned via Wifi within 1 minute